Junior Data Scientist
We are looking for a data scientist to join our team. Your main responsibilities will be to help develop forecasting models for economic variables by using ML and alternative datasets. You will work closely with more senior data scientists. It is an ideal opportunity to learn how to apply your statistical skills to real world economic forecasting and financial modeling.
- Using statistical analysis and machine learning to forecast economic variables such as inflation in emerging markets
- Finding new datasets for use in our economic forecasting models
- At least a MSc degree in a quantitative subject
- Good knowledge of Python and data science libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy etc.
- An understanding of fields such as machine learning, statistics and econometrics