Junior Data Engineer
We are looking for a data engineer to join our team. Your main responsibilities will be to build out production code to run pipelines in Python for our model forecasts from loading data from external sources, to preprocessing to running models. You will work closely with our data scientists to convert their prototype models into production code. You will also be responsible for creating web-apps and Rest APIs to deliver the forecasts to clients.
- To build out production Python code and to support running this framework on a live basis to update forecasts on regular basis
- To deploy Python code to a cloud provider such as AWS
- To maintain an internal database for storing input data and forecast data
- Monitoring processes in production
- At least a MSc degree in a quantitative subject
- Good knowledge of Python and data science libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy etc. and libraries for webapps/visualisation such as Dash and Plotly
- An understanding of techniques such as cloud based deployment (eg. using ec2, s3 buckets etc.), unit testing etc.